Bug hotel, hexagonal large
Bug hotel, adapted to requirements of different insects, divided in eight segments (partly covered with rabbit wire).
- tree branches, drilled and of various thicknesses for bees and ichneumon flies
- hollowblock(s) filled with wood shavings, moss and other naturl fibres for earwigs
- reed for ichneumon flies
- shelter for butterflies
- chipped bark as hideaway for lacewings
- fir cones for ladybugs and earwigs etc.
Large insect hotel, hexagonal and heavyweight
- heavyweight construction, approx. 15 kilograms
- untreated wood, nailed and screwed together
- with suspension eye
- weather-resistant roofing felt
Dimensions: approx. 70 x 72 x 18 cm